Saturday, July 02, 2011

Woot!

I changed my blogskin! Been sometime since I figured out the settings of blogger and realized they have loads of new functions.

I read through my entire blog yesterday. Pretty much summed up my entire life in 3 hours. I realized there were many mentions of me wanting to go back to being young. It's weird because I think I did inquire about consciousness ever since I started writing. Amazing.

Anywayz, found a white hair this morning! It just sprang out of nowhere while I was blow-drying my hair. Maybe it's a hint to acknowledge that I am indeed getting older, and that I should simply embrace what I have now and what I might be having in the near future. =) Who says future can't be better than the past? Look forward!

Had to submit some baby photos for the upcoming Nation Pride event, a collaboration where all local designers submit a tee shirt design for our dear young nation. I scouted out so many photographs. Hah. I must admit, I'm really ugly as a kid. Freaking ugly. My parents were not even joking when they said they thought they took the wrong kid home. Where did the comparison come from? From my brother! He's dashing! So people do wonder you know.

Thank God, he kept working on my face after my birth! Hah. See the changes below!
See this baby? It's me! I was shocked when I saw this. But the resemblance is uncanny. Hah!

Can you recognize the downward bending lips? Realized I didn't have much hair when I was younger. See! Someone is still working on me!

I knew I was a prodigy. My dad said I was playing Beethoven's Fur Elise when this picture was taken.

Growing up! The cuteness is starting to show... Phew!

My favourite series. The favourite pics are all in this attire. See the hair then, and now? Great fashion sense start young, no wonder I'm attracted to this photo.

Needless to say, just one word. Cute!

Was so tempted to give this photo for Nation Pride. See the symbolic Merlion behind. A pity my face can't be seen properly. I'm in white and pink again.

Loved this pic, so ugly but adorable.

Check out the hair! I remembered this hairstyle! It was a horrifying time.

Take a second look at this! You'll never see Zee so confident in a swimsuit. Hah. Yet, the  geeky hair remains.

I'm in my Kindergarten uniform. Here's my cousin Zheng Kuang. My daily companion when I grew up!


I remember this! I was K2! My hair was so short that I cried when this style was cut. I even took the initiative to wear a hat to hide the hair. I'm out with a bunch of school kids from the kindergarten my aunt owned. Guess which one I am. Very easy. Choose the cutest one.

In primary school! Finally the eyes are enlarging!

Primary 2! At my aunt's other day care centre. I loved the top. It had a sexy back! Hahahaha. The longest hair I ever grown btw. With my cousin, the girl who's the model for Twenty2Seven's online shop.

Went back to the ugly hair after. Used a hood to cover it. Muhahahaha. Check out my mum's outfit. Maybe can inspire the next collection. =)

And finally!

A picture taken during a family vacation when I was 12 years old. Check out the Supermodel stare!
So here it goes. All the pictures I rummaged. A walk down memory lane. Could feel my parents' nostalgia as I flip them through. But well, it's up to me to make the life of the girls in these pictures fantastic!


No comments: