Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Poet with the cutsey bob

Finally started a blog with my poems. Realized I wrote quite a bit over the years in my first ever moleskin notebook. Shall post them up one by one.

Introducing poet with the cutesy bob at rattlematter.blogspot.com.Visit the site to tease some brain cells. (Sometimes I write in circles!) (To Emma, BOB does not mean Bobina, it means my hairdo! I wrote that phrase in one of my earlier poems too! Seems like I have a affinity with BOB already. Heh.)

Finally completed uploading the pictures for the online shop. The rest is up to Dickson to handle. Can't wait!

My business is getting worse! (-_-''') Lowest ever, and I better make it well. I NEED SOME IDEAS!

Secretly, I think Nic is worried. He's asking to meet to view the samples! As the mentor, I think he is more urgent than me. Appreciate that though =))

No comments: