Saturday, September 25, 2004

"great day"

yeah...woke up late today again..
supposed to run but didn't.
came back this morning at about 5...actually went to eat n ktv with jj, zhenwei and sc..
haa...amazing..
realli amused when jj commented that our life is back on the go..

went shopping with my mom and bought quite abit of lingerie..
stoopid washing machine in hall spoiling all my inner beauty..gross
was helping my mom carry her 'inner beauty' when it dropped without me knowing it..
was searching through the whole of metro looking for it...cos it was the last piece!
imagine wad shit i got from my mom...and come on...it's not like it's the first time buying that same design n same color??? she has loads of the same thing. she was grumbling as she was forced to take another one...hey...the new one is juz one shade lighter than the previous..OMG!

went to try out clothes and realised i've grown huge overnight man...totally huge...everywhere getting big...could it be auntie's visiting??? hmm...maybe water retention mar...hai...think i juz need to run more man...

went to fetch daddy and guess wad he didn't get me my biotherm abdo choc! i shall buy it tom then...since his money is still with me..

amazing thing happening to day i guess...other than the scouting for bra around metro..i realised i forgot to zip my pants all the way man...maybe from zara i think...last place i put on another pants...gross..
heng heng got my bag to cover...and lucky not wearing any bright hot pink undies...would have looked ridiculous against the green pants ...haha

juz watched taegukhi again...this time on dvd...wah liew...cry until like fountain...beginning cry like shit already.. gross...but real sad...then come to think about it...why the heck m i at home on sat alone...again..(mom n dad went for a stoopid wedding dinner...refused to go after she said i became rounder..!) and typing my blog...guess i juz dun have anybody to tell my day too..haha...but i guess i dun have the habit of telling too..

yeah...not like i've not tried i think...hmmm...mom kept asking me if she has to buy breakfast for wy...think she noe sumthing from somebody...shd be my aunt...where's the privacy man??? i asked her if she confirm wy gonna be her son in law...almost every week asking if he's staying over...oh man...then she replied...so u wan (him to be ur husband/my son in law)? gross

not sure if he remembers today...guess this is the worst monthsary ever... it's like 45 mths?? going to 4 years huh? hmm...
dunno lar...cant be bothered already

No comments: