Wednesday, August 18, 2004

pay it forward

haha...decided to do a good deed today
went to the csc 'grant a wish' booth and decided to buy a kid a pair of school shoes..Big Smile

went jp to meet wy after school..
think he like look so much bigger since i last saw him..Hmm 2

yupz..bought the kid us masters shoes..
haha...the one i used to wear in the past.
it's amazing how times flies. Aging Woman
all these years passing by me...think i can remember something significant at every age i think..
haha...

ok doks...shall go take a nap now..
really slack...no good..the readings are killing me btw.. Boring Lecture

went to swim today...lifeguard told me that my hands are swimming the wrong way...will try to improve tomorrow...realise i do like swimming
haha..saw a synchro swimming smiley...damn farnie ===> Synchronized Swimming

tomorrow shall go cut my hair...will go from Punk to someone more demure..
hopefully it wont become Nerd
tat will be so arrggh..
aniwaez...think i better take some pic of my hair now to leave some memories..
haha

okok..enough crap..gotta go

miss spongebob TV 2


No comments: