Saturday, August 14, 2004

After we go to sleep
Our sun rise
I will make it the truth of painfully helping me cover up things
I wish I never had found

Confident
Tangled up in a nice life
Put the spider in you

Watching in disregard
You live a nice life
With the spider in you
I saved myself for someone somewhere's sweet caress

Something goes wrong
And all I sought was happiness
And so

In right wing fashion
We'll nurture xenophobia
And be strong

In right wing fashion
With paste and generosity
Because no one is safe
From someone somewhere's sweet embrace

And so I have simply decided to dislike you now

1 comment:

~juz pax~ said...

welcome back!
btw, felt great dinning and shopping with ya today =)
though it seems like the end of this common path is ending... but will certainly hope that this "ship" that we'd built over the span of 1 year will continue to sail till the end of days... till u come for my wedding and i go for ur's *hoho* =D