Tuesday, August 10, 2004

confused

not sure why...just the first day of school and i'm getting all tired already
the bee hive problem finally solve...wad a day!
school's started and work are piling...things are starting to get hectic..
realise i'm not putting in my best on my responsibilities
so tired over everything..
just don't feel like thinking..wanna just keep busying myself till my mind stops thinking
feel so guilty...but i haven't done anything yet
probably my thoughts did
everything is slowing down and i'm letting it go slow
too difficult to do what i want to do..
thoughts are raging...blog makes no sense..
i'm picking up everything n anything at once and typing in a nonsensical way
days are long..
sometimes i wish they'll be longer sometimes i don't
wonder what i want actually..

No comments: