Friday, January 04, 2008

A New New Year

A New Year passed
A New Year past
Forthcoming New Year,
Impending fast.

A year gone older,
But not a year mature,
What have I done?
What I have done.

Regrets and achievements
Amidst highs and lows,
Big changes small tempers,
Cower and grow.

Unfinished businesses,
Imminent tasks,
Verklempt looms,
Not eager for start.

A Pessimist to many
But not necessary
A carthargic course
Welcoming new months.

A year of challenges,
A year of greatness,
A year of God's favour,
In faithful time.

Can't believe it's already the start of a new year. And when I though I was still in a New Year, aka 2007. Time really flies. Loads of changes and loads of un-changes. Hah. Wrote a poem to reminisce about 2007. Shall update on my resolutions on a later date!

No comments: