Monday, August 06, 2007

Introducing...DAN the MAN...

I have a new colleague in the office. Real perk-me-up ever since he joined us. Cos when I'm bored I bully him, and he can do nothing about it!!! His suaning really helps to strengthen my brain amidst the mundane work. BTW his nickname is Fei Ju 1 aka FJ1. (I'm FJ2).

These are the few conversations we had on skype...

While he's working US hour....
Dan says: :(
Zhengyi says: yyy?
Dan says: cos i am working now
Zhengyi says: no worries..i m watching bleach here
Zhengyi says: can pei u
Zhengyi says: (devil)

While I was complaining about the shower head malfunction...
Dan says: sad case
Dan says: i tink you got to go 7-11 buy mineral water to clean yourself
Dan says: alternatively lick like the cats
Zhengyi says: omg
Zhengyi says: my dad went and dunno press wad then it work
Zhengyi says: now i scared i go bathe then will get electrcuted
Zhengyi says: pray for me!
Zhengyi says: ok i'm gonna bathe now
Zhengyi says: in case i dun come back alive
Dan says: Dear god
Dan says: pls... do as you wish
Zhengyi says: just want you to know that you are not so bad a co-worker
Dan says: relieve her of suffering
Zhengyi says: ok i take back my word
Zhengyi says: goodbye my friend
Dan says: leave me something!!!
Zhengyi says: i left u wonderful memories my friend
Zhengyi says: that should be the most precious thing ever
Zhengyi says: i'm alive!!!!
Zhengyi says: but u can keep the memories


While a fund manager called him on skype and he has no phone connected to his PC...
Dan says: hey this guy added me
Dan says: then he call me
Dan says: but i cant answer
Dan says: i tink my extraction sucks
Zhengyi says: u take my phone
Dan says: he says want to go thru with me
Zhengyi says: the phone at my pc tower
Dan says: tink nvm i talk to him tml
Zhengyi says: u wan u can take my phone
Zhengyi says: nv use one
Dan says: i use it to call you later
Zhengyi says: if u going to use it to call me at 3am to go siao bian it's ok
Dan says: no lor
Zhengyi says: my bladder system very good, will wake me up if i need to go one[10:07:21 PM] Dan says: i am not so bad
Dan says: i call at every haf hr to remind you
Dan says: to cover blanket
Zhengyi says: wah so good ar
Zhengyi says: i wait for ur call lor (if u can get through while i'm logged off)[10:08:40 PM] Dan Dan says: handfone shld be fine too rite
Zhengyi says: most likely off
Zhengyi says: haha
Dan says: let me see
Dan says: this number shld work rite 6565 6902
Zhengyi says: u'll get an uncle shouting at ur ear
Dan says: i will speak politely
Zhengyi says: u'll still have him shouting at ur ear
Dan says: i can ask him to cover your blanket
Zhengyi says: u'll still have him shouting at ur ear
Zhengyi says: i think u dun wan that
Zhengyi says: most likely u'll go deaf
Zhengyi says: then tomorrow cannot do calling
Zhengyi says: wont do any of us good


While I tried to psycho him to gain weight..that's how he got to be FJ 1 btw..

Conversation with steph
[11:12:02 PM] Stephy says: i got very nice cashew nut cookie
[11:12:06 PM] Stephy says: u want to try?
[11:12:06 PM] Zhengyi says: bah
[11:12:08 PM] Zhengyi says: dun say liao
[11:12:11 PM] Zhengyi says: i'm not in office la
[11:12:14 PM] Zhengyi says: at home already
[11:12:14 PM] Stephy says: eh!
[11:12:23 PM] Stephy says: i keep thinking u are!
[11:12:25 PM] Stephy says: hahahaha
[11:12:31 PM] Zhengyi says: only dan
[11:12:34 PM] Zhengyi says: u can offer him
[11:12:37 PM] Zhengyi says: he's in denial mode
[11:12:41 PM] Stephy says: ya i saw dan
[11:12:41 PM] Zhengyi says: he thinks he's not hungry
[11:12:46 PM] Stephy says: ahahahaha
[11:13:13 PM] Stephy says: i should bbq my chicken wings in the oven
[11:13:20 PM] Zhengyi says: hahaha
[11:13:21 PM] Stephy says: then walk into the room
[11:13:26 PM] Stephy says: sit there & says
[11:13:40 PM] Stephy says: Zee says u are not hungry, so doesnt matter where i eat my wings

Next..on Dan's window..
[11:14:45 PM] Dan says: idiot
[11:15:11 PM] Dan says: you ask steph to give me chocolate!!!!
[11:15:32 PM] Zhengyi says: i didn't!!!
[11:15:42 PM] Zhengyi says: (angel)
[11:15:53 PM] Dan says: hmm
[11:15:54 PM] Dan says: funny
[11:16:06 PM] Dan says: she said you said i am in denial mode
[11:16:13 PM] Dan says: then offer me snacks
[11:16:19 PM] Dan says: and i had to take one chocolate
[11:16:33 PM] Zhengyi says: i tell her to offer u chicken wing
[11:16:34 PM] Dan says: sian... i look rounder suddenly

Next on Stephy's window again..
[11:15:54 PM] Zhengyi says: he scold me eediot
[11:15:56 PM] Stephy says: ahahahaha
[11:15:59 PM] Zhengyi says: say i ask u to give him
[11:16:04 PM] Zhengyi says: i ask u to give him chicken wings
[11:16:06 PM] Zhengyi says: not choc
[11:16:08 PM] Zhengyi says: not enuff!
[11:16:11 PM] Stephy says: lol
[11:16:18 PM] Stephy says: really ar?
[11:16:25 PM] Stephy says: he think he will eat?
[11:18:43 PM] Stephy says: tell him that little choc cookie have 75 calories
[11:18:48 PM] Stephy says: FYI
[11:18:50 PM] Stephy says: ahahaha

Needless to say, I pasted the calories to him. FYI...

Hahaha!!!! Going for supper with WY now~!!!

No comments: