Saturday, February 25, 2006

Boring saturdays

Working life really means no life at all. I have been stuck at home for almost all saturdays since the start of 2006. Talk about pathetic. There's basically nowhere to go, or rather no one to go with. Attached ones are busy going out with their boyfriends and it makes me wonder where the hell mine is. Singles are so happy going out and none seem to be free when I start to ask them out.

This is getting exasperating. Is it just me or is that the same with everyone else? I hate it when my mom keeps coming to ask me every saturday what am I planning to do the whole day. It just gives me this image. I'm like 30 and unmarried, and still living with my parents, and there my mom just keeps asking what will I be doing on Saturdays. Gross.

Took MC on Thursday and got wenyao to go with me for dinner at West Mall. And he suddenly commented that we haven't been to west mall in a long time. There I was thinking, truth is, we haven't been meeting much, cept for the half hour when you drove me home. Then even if we did go out, it's either his place, my place, jurong point or lot 1. Shit. How bad can that get? I always want to walk around the mall after a meal, not because I have alot of things to shop for. I can almost recognize every range of these clothes I see at the local boutiques! I just need something more.

Don't mind me. I am complaining my life, not wenyao. Not his fault that things cannot be anymore happening. I'm just kinda stuck at this point where there is nothing but work, and I dunno what else to turn to. I don't believe he has time for me as well. Gross. This is seriously not getting anywhere.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some joke I heard : Sam was walking and he saw a $50 note and a fish. But he picked up the fish instead?! WHY???


























Because Sam is a cat Meow!


HAHAHA


liz

Anonymous said...

eh.. is it becoz u always see $50 left on the floor but not a fish?

.... u make me look bad leh... zy tot i wrote this joke to her.