Sunday, March 20, 2005

the weekend

just finished typing out the animal behavior assignment. think i'm not sure what i wrote in it...it will be horribly graded...i can pretty much trust that intuition...well..let's make it a fact =(

wanted to sleep already...but juz tot i had to type something out...cos i'm using my bro's very nice lappie!!! hahaha...surprisingly that he lent me without screaming at me...he must have seen that depressed look on my face the moment he saw me in his room holding an almost crumpled piece of reading.

went to my uncle's wedding on friday...many ups and downs...disagreements over how things should work etc. i realised aunties are not very efficient (talking abt my mom)...not matter how much u explain the methods which is beneficial for everyone..they juz have to stick to their blardy ideas..gross...got along well with her after that though

went to the travel fair with my parents before the dinner at night...saw loads of shanghai packages...was deciding on which tour packages was the best until my mom dropped me a bomb. she suddenly said she doesn't want to go. what a disappointment...apparently she said she was worried for my brother and i think she had a disagreement with my dad regarding his work...then i was like 'wad the...' i dun deny i was being really rude to her cos she kept nagging at me the moment i walked into the house when i haven't done anything wrong...i yelled back at her and tat was it. she said i am not going anywhere cos i dun wanna have to spend my entire trip with you...then i was like fine.

was doing my essay halfway when she suddenly stepped into the hall and announce...i think i will go...but less days...then i was like where got packages for less days one...then she say...we will change the location...we will go beijing...i was like...'wad the...' refused to answer her...hate ppl who cannot make up their minds...dun they know how much inconveniences they are making? and all the wasted efforts to ask so much about shanghai packages at the natas fair...and now she's thinking of beijing..gross...pardon me...but i'm pretty much angered over her behavior..i guess she must be angered with me as well..but that's how we work...we can be best friends and the worst enemies!

alright...the friday dinner was surprising...my uncle actually sang a song for his beloved...my mom even commented it was the first time she heard him sing...haha...quite good actually...and definitely romantic...so envy

so many projects to hand in the next few days...getting very stressed up by it...realised my mood is getting very bad recently...but really thankful that there are many patient ppl around...first thing wy..who shut up the moment i said i dun wanna talk...friends who were out celebrating with me...jj,ber,hui,eileen and pf..not forgetting the flowers...jean who listened to my complains over sms...and my dad who sensed my ultimate disappointment and ask me if beijing was fine...in the end...i juz told him i'll go wherever he decides...

will be going bangkok...time to save up...and i haven't even applied for leave...gross...hai..time to sleep...have to meet bud tom still...and many things to do...n i haven' been running and my body is so lethargic...i want to stay young...full of vitality..hai...wierdly y am i not looking forward? i dunno.

No comments: