Friday, March 04, 2005

Ahaaaaaaa!!!

juz came back from jogging...sometimes i wonder why is it especially so tiring to jog in the morning....running around in school at night is definitely a longer distance...but why do i feel 6 rounds on the track in the morning is enough to make my knees weak? came to the conclusion that it must be too early and my 'still not motivated to slim down' body is not reluctant to run the extra mile.

remembered praying yesterday night that god will gimme the strength to wake up and run in the morning...was suppose to wake up at 730...but finally dragged myself out of bed at 748...still half sleeping on the track when i ran though. was desperately trying to wake myself up. had said a silent prayer for strength b4 my legs started moving. was running towards the end of the first round when something caught my eye. it was a tiny full-bodied creature lying on the 1st lane...it wasn't moving and there were flies hovering over it.

it was when i opened up my damn eyes and saw it was a damn rat. it was so grotesque! arrghhh. that was definitely enough to wake me up and start running the next few rounds. but i made sure i constantly kept a clear distance from it...somebody once told me there will be fumes around dead ran and they are poisonous! being the kiasee me (not afraid to own up to that...i m kiasee)...i started running further after every round. paranoia kinda gripped me...i was caught in between running and going back...haaz.

then i suddenly remembered my prayer...to gimme strength and wake me up...that dead thing certainly did...and i'm sure my eyes will still be up all through the day. suddenly i was thinking 'i said wake up i didn't say to see this kinda scary thing' but then again my prayers were answered right? and god did more than that...as i progress from lane 1 to lane 6...i think i ran a couple of metres more...hahaha.. but back to to issue where i didn't ask for this...well well...i didn't ask for many other things...but got still gave rite? yupyup.

wad a great! (great....) morning.

No comments: