Tuesday, January 03, 2012

I'm ready!

Had a long coaching/conversation with dear Meeiting today. Wanted to pen down some thoughts before I completely forget the awesome experience of realizing some hard (but enlightening) truths. Thanks to Meeiting for the time and efforts. I felt I finally got some place to start the engine rolling!

It's been sometime since I intended for anything. She reminded me that when intention seems to cease, it's always good to start intending from smaller things. And amazingly, the trains waited for me today as I hopped on it, I reached my appointment on time (through public transport!), had a lunch date with Meeiting out of the blue in the spare hours I have, hoped onto my intended bus within 5 mins (what I wanted too!), and got a seat in the oh-so-crowded bus! All starts with a little intention! If intention is about getting things your way, I sure am putting my talents to good use. Talking about talents meeting needs, I'm sure I am finding a purpose through intention!

Regarding last year, the only word that came to my mine was "cope". I was coping with many things, and most importantly, I was really coping with marriage life. Instead of taking baby steps into creating a new stage in the relationship, I'm basing my knowledge of the new stage based on experiences from the dating stage. This has not helped me at all, and I'm coping at a whole new level in a sudden grandeur when I should have taken baby steps instead! Hence, this year would be a year of exploration of my relationship with Wenyao, taking baby steps to find out who he is for what he is, and from there, find out what I can be as a wife, confidante and best friend. It's taking baby steps, and hopefully a baby too in the midst! ;) (just maybe!)

I realized instead of feeling worried and about getting ready for my third world, I'm actually rather ready for the third world. (That's a shock!) And it has been sometime since I'm ready. Since October to be exact. I've wanted so eagerly to start on a new journey after all the leanings I had in the last 2 years, but apparently, because things didn't turn out as fast as I wanted to, I became bored in the process. And that caused the lethargy and the disappointments from all the vexing wait. It's not that I'm not ready, but I am! Just waiting for a corporation or a kind soul to utilize my needs! I need to find a purpose for my talents! Haha, and I can't seem to find it yet. But I do hope I can soon! Perhaps this new attitude might bring new journeys and experiences, and I would be putting my good talents of intention into good use this time.

I'm ready world! Are you?!

Zee

1 comment:

meei ting said...

Nice! It was a good day for me as well!