Saturday, July 14, 2007

OMG

Seems like I'm the only person at home on a Saturday. I think tomorrow too. From the looks of it, all I know have something on.

I seriously have no life without WY. Now it's left with Supernatural (the series I'm chasing now), DS Lite (from Zhiyuan), and books (wenyao got me some sometime back). Truly a geek.

It has been a real family day today! Went out in the morning for tennis with my dad, only 45 mins, but I'm perspiring like mad from the cruel weather. Headed for the spa after that. Agonizing massage I should say. Haven't been doing it for a long long time, she said my shoulders are really tense from my deskbound job! Pui! Which brings about another point, I should seriously start sending resumes (after my redang trip next week..hah)!

After spa, we headed for Ivins @ Binjai Park. Super cheap. Ate a lot and costs only 30 bucks in total! Highly recommended. It's peranakan food btw. Good and cheap!

Headed for Granny's place after that. My cutesy cousin Kai-Ian is there. So adorable! Plus my little niece Jamie was there as well. It was supposed to be nap time when we arrived, but the kids got excited and skipped their nap. It was really hilarious looking at them bumming around. The TV was showing this documentary on marine life on the shores of Singapore, and Kai-Ian keep going "Look! Look!", pestering us to look at those magnificent (albeit horrendous) creatures.

My adults around kept asking them to go nap. Jamie was intend on sleeping, but Kai-Ian wasn't. So being the older (by 1 year) relative, Jamie was asked to coax Kai-Ian to bed. She kept calling out but he continued watching TV. And suddenly she took this piece of namecard from the table and went towards Kai-Ian. She kept asking him if he knows what is written on the name card, and he shook his head. Jamie said she knew how to read that (mind you, she's only 3!) and after pausing to catch his attention, Jamie proudly announces: "The words here says Go To Bed!" That really got me stumped! Funny how kids work!

My mum wanted to go to Sheng Siong Supermart after that. She's greatly influenced by this variety show on Sunday night which seems to give a lot of money away! We took Jamie & Kai-Ian there as well, plus the maid too. It was really fun pushing them around. But Kai-Ian got so tired he slept on the baby sit of the trolley! So funny! I bought him yakult to bring his attention back and he kept dozing off while sipping it! Had to hand carry him back home, but that's not without leaving a trail of blimey on my blouse. He drools...

Went to my maternal aunt's place after that. It was a celebration of her bday. Had steamboat but didn't seem to eat much. Played with her daughter Joy, and heard that she just learnt to walk. Kids are growing up fast!

I haven't really been spending time with my parents when WY was around. Now that's he stuck in Tekong, I realised that I'm around my family most of the time. That brings about another point, are my friends getting lesser? Hmm...that's not such a good news right? Hah.

No comments: