Thursday, July 06, 2006

Geek attack

Went to this shop @ Raffles Place which was like a factory outlet store. Loads of brands there and at very affordable prices.

Was trying out the Ed Hardy Trucker Caps when the sales guy commented I should buy the pink one (which I did..haha). He said it looks more my style, clubbing and sort. My colleague went like "she's not a clubber". Haa, and I gave him an innocent smile.

And exclaimed, my greatest hobby is actually reading. Hahaha.

Aftermath: Was so happy that I bought the cap back, and saw one of the colleagues on the way. She asked why I was so happy and I said cos I bought that. She had a look at it, and had a grave expression on her face. She decided not to wreck my enthusiasm but I persisted. And she said these caps were all over the Taiwan Street Market. Burnt!

And btw I think she didn't know the brand well also. Not to blame....haha. I shall wear it's authenticity out! It's the man that maketh the cap!

No comments: