Tuesday, November 02, 2004

pause

life went on a standstill two days after my last entry.
i don't update my blog anymore.
i write in my book, my beetlebug book.
many secrets that i write....things some may know...some others may not know.
which i intend to keep a secret.

my life has changed...haa..whether i like it anot.
but yeah..thanks to those friends who have been around...i feel really blessed
really...such a blessing hard to come.
you know who u r ppl =)

i dunno wad's gonna come...m i gonna be happy or sad? or rather none at all..
but i take this as a time to find myself back..
it'll be hard...but i can manage =)
**remember my essay??? haha...alot of determination right??
yesyes...i'm alone but yeah i can manage...so please don't worry!!!!!
i feel bad if u ppl worry!!!!! arggh...i don't like to make ppl worry one =)
i'm not stopping sisters...the title of the blog is pause...i'm juz pausing..haa

there are many things which i really wanna say...but i really dunno how to tell u..
i'm not sure if u are reading this..but yeah...god will guide...for the better =)

No comments: