Thursday, January 18, 2007

Busy

I've been really overwhelmed since the start of this year. With the new takeovers, everything seemed to be in transition. Which probably means I'm doing a lot more work with a lot of backlog on my own responsibilities.

The list of things to be done seemed neverending. It would perhaps be rather negatively portrayed to see myself complaining about the load when it is just 2 weeks since I took up the new appointment. Preparations were underway late last year, I think I just need a breather. It feels so damn long.

With the approaching of the London conference, I'm both apprehensive and excited at the same time. It's a new experience, but the preparation work is so much more than I expected. Of course, with the fear of screwing up the meetings, it just brings the weariness to a greater height.

I think I need a break, it's scary to think I have never-ending work. Gross.

No comments: