Wednesday, March 22, 2006

23 Years Ripe!

Thanks to everyone who have remembered this special day! All the sms etc. I really appreciate all the SMSes! It's great to know friends who remembered this day.
Special thanks to...

Jiajun and Alice: Thanks for the nice Saturday meal and chats and chicken wings (blurb) and cake! I know both of you were extremely bz and tired and I totally appreciate it!

Eileen, Peifang and Sihui: Thanks for the sumptious Thai food dinner and catching up! We must take cab back together after every outing! So fun!

Irene, Stephanie and Theresa: Thanks for the super duper chocolatey cake and steak! Plus all the funny gay talks!

Cuiling: Thanks for the Jacket and the cake! That was a great lunch and I hope you are feeling better!

Theresa (again): Thanks for the funky passport holder (I shall use it on my first trip this year!) and thanks for the ktv session plus the peach and strawberry cake (again!) =)

daddy, mummy, and BROTHER (OMG): Thanks for the spa session and the Ang Pows! First time I'm receiving money from my brother!

Buddy Kelvin: I know you are getting something! Thanks in advance. HAHAHA.

Brandon: Thanks for the treat tomorrow!

Jeanette: Thanks for having time to meet up next week! I haven't seen u in ages!

Yuqing (Wenyao's sis): Thanks for the delicious venezia gelato!

Wenyao: Thanks for everything. (Too many to list!) I enjoyed every moment! I LOVE U!

No comments: